Nature Loo™ | Mini is a Urine Diversion (UD) type waterless toilet
The urine is kept separate from the solids and is directed through an outlet where the discharge can go either in a small bathtub sized gravel absorption trench for safe land application or could be discharged via the greywater treatment system see Nature Clear | GWS10
A low wattage ventilation fan run on solar or mains power pulls air through the system keeping the system odourless. Once the collection bin is full it is taken to the garden compost pile or bin and the starch-based Bio-bag is dropped in and covered with >10cm of organic matter, such as grass clippings, where the bag and contents will break down.
This style of Waterless Composting Toilet using Bio-bags is common in Europe and America. The differentiating point of the Nature Loo™ - Mini, apart from its good looks and superior finish, is the large size of its bin at 20 litres. This means the collection bin will only require emptying twice a month when used by a couple as their only toilet.
It is an excellent choice as a clean looking odourless toilet for use in a home as a second toilet or as the only toilet in a cabin for the weekend or holiday use.
Nature Loo™ | Mini - package includes:
- White pedestal made of solid marine-grade fibreglass with chamber screen
- Conventional white toilet seat (Soft Close)
- 1 x Collection bin
- Biodegradable bin liners - Biobag Superline 35 Litre Roll of 40
- Ventilation system including a 12-volt 5-watt fan in housing, 240V-12V transformer*, moisture trap & vent cowl
- 1x 125ml Nature Flush enzyme & spray bottle
- Easy to follow DIY Installation and Maintenance manual