"Developed in Australia as a Greywater diverter to help combat drought and water restrictions, the Grey Flow™ greywater diversion system has also been used in many other different applications such as drainage sump pump stations, and even rainwater diverter"
This state-of-the-art compact, economical, and versatile greywater system offers many solutions:
As Greywater Diverter
With the cost of water constantly rising and water restrictions in place in many parts of the world, it makes sense not to throw out the water that has been paid for and to reuse it to irrigate the household garden and trees. Today the Grey Flow™ PS-AG Manual greywater system is widely used to filter and pump laundry, shower, and basin water into irrigation systems for gardens. The greywater system was originally designed for this specific application and carries the appropriate health and plumbing standards and certifications in countries such as the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa. Over 10,000 Grey Flow™ PS-AG Manual Greywater diverter systems have been sold worldwide with remarkable plant and landscape outcomes, as well as great water-saving results (as much as 200,000 Liters or 50,000 Gallons per household per year). In addition, this greywater system has won several water-saving awards in shows worldwide. Although most of the detergents today are biodegradable and environmentally friendly the use of low phosphorus and low salt detergents is recommended for improved long-term results.
As a Drainage Pump Sump station
Where part of the house or garden is flooded due to inadequate drainage, the Grey Flow™ PS-AG Manual has also been used as a pump station to shift the excess water out of the flooded area. The Grey Flow™ PS-AG Manual incorporates the above-ground housing as well as the drainage sump pump and can be positioned under the house or in a utility alcove, thus making it an economical, aesthetic, and handy little automatic pump station. The pump is automatically activated by a float switch when the water level in the tank reaches a predetermined level.
As Rainwater diverter
In many places around the world, rainwater is captured from roof areas and stored in large rainwater tanks for use in and out of the house at a later stage. The larger the roof catchment area the more water can be captured and stored, especially during short summer rainfall events. The Grey Flow™ PS-AG Manual has been used when building configurations do not allow part or all of the roof area to drain by gravity into the main storage tank. The Grey Flow™ PS-AG Manual has also been successfully used to capture and transfer the water originating from a nearby shed or garage roof area back into the main rainwater tank positioned further away.
Grey Flow™ PS-AG Manual 400W
The Grey Flow™ PS-AG Plug & Play family product is a true Greywater diversion system that is manually operated, easy to install, and can be retrofitted to existing homes or installed on new homes.
Whilst showering or washing clothes, the greywater is directly diverted to your garden with a minimum water storing time. This unique patented design reduces health risks, mosquito and bacteria breeding as well as maintenance of the system.
This greywater system is voted to be the most maintenance-free system in the market! Greywater recycling systems.
Quick Overview of Features
✓ Compact ✓ Automated Design ✓ Easy Self-Installation ✓ No Controller Required ✓ 50L Capacity ✓ Max HD of 21m ✓ Max Flow of 180L/m ✓ 25mm Outlet ✓ Whole of the house
- Easy to Install, fully integrated "plug and play" unit
- Simple, robust, and reliable design with no controller
- Camlock fittings used for easy maintenance
- Can be set above ground, partially buried, or even wall-mounted
- Automatic activation with clog-resistant float switch
- Robust, thermal-protected 240V vortex pump
- Large 250mm pre-filter to protect pump and irrigation
- Supplied with an extra filter for a quick swap over
- Innovative self-drain and auto de-sludge mechanism
- Easy, hygienic, and low maintenance (3-6 months)
- Fail-safe automatic diversion to sewer when the system is off for winter and during power outages
- Diverts Grey Water from one 100mm (4″) connection
- Can convert a hand-moved single outlet hose from the clothes washer
- Combined with the 6 stations GF-Rotor and the Grey Flow Drip-Tube the system can cover a garden area as large as 480 square meters
Certification & Warranty
- Watermark and IAPMO-certified
- 2 Year warranty
Note: generally not suitable for kitchen greywater without grease trap inline.
The GreyFlow PS-AG Plug & Play range comes with options for as manual cleaning filtration or automatic backflushing filtration.
- With the manual cleaning option, you only need to clean your filters once every 3-4 months into the compost system.
- With the automatic backflushing option, you only need to clean your filters once every year, which eases the job of maintenance.