- Installed downstream of diversion or treatment process to create multi-zones
- Reuse for sub-surface or on-surface irrigation systems in domestic greywater or domestic onsite treatment systems
DEVICE - FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4 Port Valve comes with extra 2 & 3 port cam
- 6 Port Valve comes with extra 5 port cam
- Cams can be changed over easily
- New zone indicator - shows which zone will turn on next
- Unique ability to manually change valves
- PVC slip (solvent weld) inlet & outlet connections
- Minimal pressure loss through the valve
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Water enters the main chamber pushing the stem/disc downward to seal off all outlets except one (fig. 1). When the water source is shut off the spring tension lifts the disc upward. Fins on the stem ride along the teeth on the cam and index the disc into position for the next watering zone. Zones can be changed manually by simply push¬ing down on the zone indicator until the desired zone is reached.
THE ZONE INDICATOR
The knob on top of the cam has an arrow which points to the activated zone. When the pump is turned off, index the cam to the desired zone by pushing down on the Zone Indicator. When the pump is turned back on the system will automatically start on that zone. Great to use when working on multiple zones.
MATERIALS - FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Valve body composed of UV resistant ABS plastic
- Valve top composed of glass reinforced ABS plastic
- All moving parts constructed of Acetyl copolymer
- Disc is a thermoplastic elastomer
2000 Series (32mm)
- 32mm slip inlet & outlet connections
- 40kPa - 700kPa pressure range
- 50l/min - 150l/min flow range
- 10kPa - 30kPa valve pressure loss
4000 Series (40mm)
- 40mm slip inlet & outlet connections
- 70kPa - 700kPa pressure range
- 70l/min - 450l/min flow range
- 30kPa - 80Kpa valve pressure
PORT VALVE AND ZONES
- 4 Port Valve can be configured to run 2, 3, or 4 zones
- 6 Port Valve can be configured to run either 5 or 6 zones*
*A special white cam can be installed to make a 6 Port Valve run only 3 or 4 zones.
The 4 Port Valve ships with the 4 zone cam pre-installed, the 6 Port Valve ships with the 6 zone cam installed.
Pressure Drop through the Valve:
Elevation change and cross-sectional areas are the most influential factors in determining pressure loss through the indexing valve. The total pressure loss through the indexing valve is directly dependant on the volumetric flow rate through the indexing valve, i.e. the greater the flow rate, the higher the pressure drop.
MODELS AND SAP CODE
|SAP CODE||DESCRIPTION||CAMS SUPPLIED||DIMENTIONS LXWXH|
|77540-009500||2000 Series 32mm Indexing Valve 2,3 & 4 Port - Purple Top (4 Port Valve)||2, 3,& 4||190x127x190mm|
|77540-009600||2000 Series 32mm Indexing Valve 5 & 6 Port - Purple Top (6 Port Valve)||5 & 6||203x140x190mm|
|77540-009700||4000 Series 40mm Indexing Valve 2,3 & 4 Port - Purple Top (4 Port Valve)||2, 3,& 4||203x152x190mm|
|77540-009800||4000 Series 40mm Indexing Valve 5 & 6 Port - Purple Top (6 Port Valve)||5 & 6||203x152x190mm|
Product warranty valid for 1 year from date of purchase