Sleek and elegant, the GTG is Sun-Mar’s smallest and most economical toilet ever. As the pioneer and category leader in composting and separating toilets, with an unrivalled model line-up, the GTG further extends Sun-Mar’s innovation, leadership and bold designs.
The GTG toilet sets up in minutes and its design, modern [European] styling and ultra-compact size make it a perfect solution for any place a toilet is needed.
✓ Elongated seat for extra comfort ✓ Unlimited capacity ✓ Easy to use ✓ Portable ✓ Vented for odour free operation
Perfect for Homes, Tiny Homes, Cottages and Cabins, Boats, Farms, Warehouses, Garages, Barns, Stables, Mines, RV’s, Aircraft Hangars, Pools - the list is endless and the GTG can go anywhere it’s not possible or cost-effective to install a conventional toilet.
"These systems are sets up in minutes, operates with two chambers that separate solid and liquid waste"
"For use where a conventional toilet is not an option or not cost-effective!"
- Goes anywhere so you can too
- Can be installed in minutes
- Composting toilet
- Vented for odour free operation
- Ultra-compact size is perfect for use in small spaces
- Two chambers that separate solid and liquid waste
- Elongated seat for extra comfort
- Ventilation system including a 12-volt 5-watt fan in housing and transformer*
- 1 x 125ml Nature Flush Enzymes & spray bottle
- 1 x Bag of Nature Quick Microbes
- 1 x Bag of wood shavings
- "Who Gives a Crap" Toilet Roll
- Easy to follow EASY Installation and Maintenance manual
* If the transformer is not required, it will be replaced by a spare fan
Height: 503 mm Width: 400 mm Depth: 609 mm
Weight: 11.3 kg Seat Height: 457 mm
The rule for RV self-containment is that the liquid volume of one litre per day per person for a minimum of three days is required. The GTG Bottle offers eight litres of self-containment totalling 4 days for 2 people. Additional bottles offer an extend capacity if the full bottle is kept on board in a suable vented locker until a dump station is available to empty them. Please speak to your SC (self-containment) officer for a final say on the matter.
For details about self-containment Please refer the NZS 5465:2001 Self-containment of motor caravans and caravans for a copy of the standard.